Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The significance of 'Running Wild'

For weeks, I've followed inspiring women on their journeys to build and maintain healthier lifestyles.  One year ago, I made a conscious decision to start investing my time in sustaining a healthier lifestyle.  I became a vegetarian, ran my first 1/2 marathon and now, I am training for my first marathon!

As my interests changed, so did the content on my other blog: Lauren's Road Less Traveled.  Although I tried to incorporate my lifestyle changes into that blog, I was often left feeling like I had no real theme anymore.

Because my mind runs wild with the all the new things I want to try and accomplish--often leading me to bite off a little more than I can chew--I've decided to name my new blog, Running Wild.

Cheers to the new (unruly) chronicle of my healthy-living transformation.  Please, stick around!

XO,
Wild Rice

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog and thanks for stopping by! Protein powder is growing on me, but I'm currently working through one that just is too "Green" tasting to me. Hoping that my sun warrior powder that's in the mail will be just my type. :) It definitely helps pump up the nutrient content of my shakes or oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete

Run wild with your comments!